hey there! I’m Charlotte, current freshman in college. This blog is a lot of things, not yet of course, but mostly it’s a fitness blog of sorts. It’ll help track my weight, strength, and flexibility. A few things about me with regards to fitness:
- it’s really hard for me to stick to a routine, which is part of the reason I’m creating this blog. public accountability of sorts.
- I am not a gym rat by any stretch of the imagination. I think I’ve been to a gym only a handful of times in eighteen years. but my university has a free gym, so we’ll see how that goes
- I don’t have enough money to sign up for any of the classes at my university’s gym, so I’ll be doing this on my own. please help me, I’ll send you sugar-free snack! (a la hermione granger!)
- I’m from New York City, so I’m used to walking everywhere. I don’t drive or ride in cars often and I’m usually moving. unless I’m sitting at my computer endlessly scrolling tumblr of course!
- I’m a former ballet dancer, if that affects any tips or advice anyone has (and please give me tips and advice, I want to learn everything!)
- I’ve recently gotten into riding my bike, and for the past two weeks or so I’ve been riding 15-25 miles a day about four times a week. But that was back home, so I don’t know how much I’ll be able to ride now.
- I’m female, eighteen, 5’5. Who knows if that has to do with anything, but there it is
- I’m going to try and update at least five times a week. Maybe more, maybe less. my classes haven’t started it, so we’ll see how much time I have
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!!